Guidelines & Precautions as we re-open May 11th
The doctors and staff at Redmond Eye Doctors are excited to be opening May 11th for essential visits, these include:
- Significant changes in vision
- Post-operative complications
- Injury to the eye
- Doctor recommended follow up care
- Primary eyewear is broken or lost
We believe that your health and wellness is our top priority. Here’s sample of what we are doing:
- Daily symptom screenings of all staff, doctors, and visitors
- Extra hand washing
- Staff and doctors will be masked at all times
- Increased frequency of disinfecting high traffic areas
- Sanitizing entire exam rooms after each visit
- Limiting the amount of people in the shared spaces.
- Plexiglass barriers for added distancing
- Staff training on new CDC and AOA guidelines
Here’s how you can contribute to everyone’s health
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment, any cancellation fees will be waived.
- If you are not feeling well and feel like you really need to be seen, ask us about our telemedicine appointments
- Please wear a mask when you come to visit us.
- Everyone needs to make an appointment to come in, even to pick up glasses or contacts. (we also offer curb side pickup)
- To be as “touch less” as possible, fill out your paperwork here before your appointment.
- Once you arrive, text us to let us know you are here and we will let you know when to come in. This way we can limit the number of people in the clinic.
- Only the patient (and one companion if necessary) should enter the clinic.
As always, we are here to answer any questions at 425-885-7363. For more information about this and other new, at home, services coming soon. For the latest, make sure to follow us on your favorite social media platform.
Thank you for trusting Redmond Eye Doctors as you eye care provider.