COVID-19 Policy/Procedures: Re-opening
Great news! Governor Inslee issued guidance on the safe expansion of non-emergency medical care.
Based on his proclamation, and with the support of the Optometrists of Washington, Redmond Eye doctors is resuming all clinic operations.
Would you like a preview of how the clinic looks with our new protocols? Take a virtual tour here:
Here’s a sample of what we’re doing:
- Daily symptom screenings of all staff, doctors, and visitors
- Extra hand washing
- Staff and doctors will be masked at all times
- Increased frequency of disinfecting high traffic areas
- Additional sanitizing of entire exam rooms after each visit
- Limiting the amount of people in the shared spaces.
- Continuous staff training on CDC and AOA guidelines
Here’s how you can contribute to everyone’s health:
- Everyone needs to make an appointment to come in, even to pick up glasses or contacts. (we also offer curb side pickup)
- Complete online paperwork and wellness screening before you arrive.
- Once you arrive, call or text us to let us know you are here and we will let you know when to come in.
- Only the patient (and one companion if necessary) should enter the clinic.
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment, any cancellation fees will be waived.
- If you are not feeling well and feel like you really need to be seen, ask us about our telemedicine appointments.
Finally, thank you to each and every one of you who reached out over the last few months. We were happy to support your eye care needs through this unprecedented situation and are committed to staying connected and providing exceptional vision care, no matter what.