Updated June 29, 2021
Our team has implemented best practice COVID-19 screening and sanitizing policies to provide as safe an environment as possible as we continue to provide care while maintaining social distancing to prevent further spread of the virus.
Here’s sample of what we continue to do:
- Daily symptom screenings of all staff, doctors, and visitors
- Extra hand washing
- Staff and doctors will be masked at all times, regardless of vaccination status
- Increased frequency of disinfecting high traffic areas
- Air filtration in all exam rooms and contact lens training area
- Ozone sanitizing entire clinic weekly
- UV Sanitizing exam rooms twice daily
- Limiting the amount of people in the shared spaces.
Here’s how you can contribute to everyone’s health
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment, any cancellation fees will be waived.
- If you are not feeling well and feel like you really need to be seen, ask us about our telemedicine appointments
- Please wear a mask when you come to visit us, regardless of vaccination status
- All visits to doctors and opticians are by appointment. We also offer curb side pickup and walk in appointments if available.
- To be as “touch less” as possible, visit our website at www.Redmondeyedoctors.com to fill out paperwork before your appointment.
- Only the patient (and one companion if necessary) should enter the clinic.
Thank you for trusting Redmond Eye Doctors as you eye care provider.