Before your next appointment, please review the following.
Complete the appropriate Patient form:
- New patients: You will be able to download or complete the online form.
- For established patients, update your information here (text us for code)
What to bring to your exam:
- Most recent medical insurance cards and photo ID
- All glasses, including your everyday pairs, sunglasses, and readers/computer glasses.
- If you already wear contacts, please wear them to your exam. Bring your previous contact lens prescription or boxes from your contact lenses.
- We offer basic retinal photography as part of the comprehensive exam. In most cases, this detailed image can replace dilation to check retinal health. There is an additional co-pay or fee depending on insurance coverage.
Please note: Your appointment represents time set aside specifically for you and your eye care professional. We value your time and ask that you value ours, if you need to make changes to your appointment, please give at least 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule in order to avoid the $75 late cancellation fee.
In order to keep everyone healthy:
- Complete a wellness form on the day of your appointment
- Call or text us from your car when you arrive – we’ll let you know when to come in.
- Only the patient (and one companion if necessary) should enter the clinic
- Children under 7 should be accompanied by an adult not having an exam.
- Wear an approved face covering over your nose and mouth at all times
- Additional family should wait in the car.
- Keep physical distance of 6 feet when possible.